I recieved a really thoughful note in my mailbox today that was incredibly insightful, and I am pretty sure that I know where it came from, but for the sake of not making myself look foolish I am not going to venture the incorrect guess. So for the sake of my already borderline brain we will call you "Guess Who."
The note talked about a parable of a farmer and an old mule. The gist of the parable is that the farmer is trying to bury the mule alive in a well, and begins throwing dirt on top of the mule. The mule doesn't succumb to the sorrow that he feels from being buried alive, and instead shakes the dirt off his back and stands on it. Well the rest is history, the mule gets out of the well after shaking and shaking and shaking the dirt off its back.
"What seems like it will bury us can actually bless us based on the way the we handle the adversity." "Guess Who" Thanks for loving me and thinking of me, and for knowing the way to touch my heart. I do need to take the adversity in my life and step on it rather than be buried by it. I guess it really is true that what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
1 comment:
well your special guess who is not me sadly to say, but that sounded very nice. and i love my hair cut, I want this same one for ever! I have had so many compliments on it. She is the first one to get my hair cut right.
I know I should have called in for reinforcments. I didnt even have my head on right to even think about calling anyone for help. But I miss you guys and BBQ's. You've stopped calling us over for those. you and Hannah ignore me and just do it by your selves! We need to do one with sam cooking sometime.
welp we miss you and I miss your babies, and love you guys. i will see you this friday at Aly's reception.
Post a Comment