Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cole & Aly's Recipe Shower

Me and my beautiful aunt Virginia!


Yesterday we had a wedding shower for Aly at the Salt Lake Country Club, and since she has already had gift showers my grandma decided that it would be fun to have a recipe shower. That means that we all brought our favorite recipes and the spices that the recipe takes. It was really fun to spend more time with our soon to be family, Aly's Mom Diane, and sisters Mindy and Stacey. I am so grateful that we like and have fun with the new family, I think that means there will be great things in our future. This picture is of me and my glorious mommy. I am so excited for the wedding on Friday, I think that Cole and Aly are meant for each other, and I am so happy that they have found each other.



1 comment:

steele life said...

hey i thought i was part of the family. Just kidding, your hair looks great! aly did a great job on both of us. that is a good idea for a shower!