This picture is of the wonderful Sorenson kids (my cousins) with our kids. Biggie is being held by the other Kipley. The picture goes as follows: Maria, Johanna, Clayton, Kipley, Kipley, Slater, and Devon. It has been so fun to have the Sorenson Family in town, they are some of the most wonderful people that I know! We also got the chance to celebrate Clayton's 16th birthday on thursday, it was a blast. Uncle Doug can sure cook a mean steak....

Yesterday was Cole & Aly's wedding, and it was a fabulous day. The day was supposed to rain, but we didn't get rained on at all, but enjoyed the overcast weather. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple, which has some of the most beautiful scenery that anyone could ask for in a wedding. When they came out of the temple my breath was taken away by how beautiful Aly looked. She is always pretty, but yesterday it was like she was a doll, or model, or Greek Goddess ;) her dress was the most beautiful wedding dress that I have ever seen (and anyone who knows me understands my relationship with dresses). Cole looked awesome too, and seemed to be in awe of the day's activities. After the Temple, we proceeded to the ring ceremony at my Aunt's home. They decided to do a ring ceremony for those of us who were unable to enter the Temple to watch them be married. I was so happy that they decided to do a ring ceremony, which made it so that Joe and I could be present for some of the traditional stuff. Then the party started, it was such a nice reception with salads and finger-foods, and beautiful table deco in black,white, and green. It was amazing.
It feels so wierd to have my little brother be married, to me he still seems so young (which is what I am sure that everyone felt about me getting married). But I am so happy for Cole to have found a truly better half :) and for Aly to have the opportunity to marry a wonderful man.
Below is a picture of Joe in his tux, looking handsome!


This is a picture of Pickle at the Salt Lake Temple. She told us that she was a "pretty pretty princess."
Yesterday was Cole & Aly's wedding, and it was a fabulous day. The day was supposed to rain, but we didn't get rained on at all, but enjoyed the overcast weather. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple, which has some of the most beautiful scenery that anyone could ask for in a wedding. When they came out of the temple my breath was taken away by how beautiful Aly looked. She is always pretty, but yesterday it was like she was a doll, or model, or Greek Goddess ;) her dress was the most beautiful wedding dress that I have ever seen (and anyone who knows me understands my relationship with dresses). Cole looked awesome too, and seemed to be in awe of the day's activities. After the Temple, we proceeded to the ring ceremony at my Aunt's home. They decided to do a ring ceremony for those of us who were unable to enter the Temple to watch them be married. I was so happy that they decided to do a ring ceremony, which made it so that Joe and I could be present for some of the traditional stuff. Then the party started, it was such a nice reception with salads and finger-foods, and beautiful table deco in black,white, and green. It was amazing.
It feels so wierd to have my little brother be married, to me he still seems so young (which is what I am sure that everyone felt about me getting married). But I am so happy for Cole to have found a truly better half :) and for Aly to have the opportunity to marry a wonderful man.
Below is a picture of Joe in his tux, looking handsome!

This is a picture of Pickle at the Salt Lake Temple. She told us that she was a "pretty pretty princess."
1 comment:
oh how beautiful! I loved Aly's dress too. i am so dumb, I thought it would be a white dress and since she was admiring my flowers I bought her white ones, and when I showed up to the wedding her dress was off white! oops, i didnt know, but she still liked them! I think that JoJo looked so pretty too! And big joe looked so handsome in his tux! Wish we would have seen him at the wedding. let us know at least a day ahead when you want to do the BBQ so we can get the mean marinated!! we miss you guys, have fun visiting joe's family! love you !
Post a Comment