I stole this from Sara, who is always good for a laugh! I just thought that it would be good to take some time and remember the things that I love about Joe. When you are young parents, working and maintaining a house, it is easy to forget where it all started, and why you fell in love in the first place. So here are the answers to this survey, and hopefully I can think of this fun stuff more often.
1. Where did we meet? We met at school, (Concordia University) during the first athletic meeting of the year, I thought that he was cocky.
2. How long did you date before you were married? 3 years
3. How long have you been married? for 5 wonderful years
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is the most generous person that I know, and because I am stingy, his generosity suprises me.
5. What is your favorite feature about him? His mouth, he has pretty teeth and great lips.
6. What is your favorite quality about him? I love that we can sit together for hours without saying anything, he is confident, smart, handsome, and the best father than any child could have!
7. What is his nickname for you? Louie
8. What is his favorite color? Blue
10. What is his favorite sport?oh, thats so easy, it would definately be football.
11. Who said I love you first? Joe, I am not the lovey type.
12. When and where was your first kiss?I never remember that kind of stuff, but I know that it was in his dorm room!
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love watching our favorite TV shows together, currently we like True Blood on HBO.
14. How many kids and what ages? Johanna who is 2 and Kipley who is 8 months.
15. Does he have any hidden talents? Joe is good at anything he tries, which really chaps me. I thought that I could beat him in a Home-Run contest ( I play softball, and he didn't) but he put me to shame....
16. How old is he? 27
17. What kind of music does he like? Rap, Hip Hop R&B and sometimes Reggae
18. What do you admire about him? Ever since we have had children he has been so dedicated to making sure that they are provided for, he is protective and loves us with all his heart. He has a beautiful dedication to fatherhood!
19. What is his favorite past time? Football, PS3, and playing with his babies
20. Is he going to read this? If I tell him I posted he will!
1 comment:
hey that is soo cute! I am glad that you stole it from me, because then I get to read fun stuff like that! love ya girly!
Post a Comment