Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

Thanksgiving was wonderful this year! We had the opportunity to go to Cole's in-laws house and enjoy a new experience. We are lucky to be close to Alyson's family anyway, so we knew everyone there already. The food was magnificent! And it was really fun to see all of Alyson's nephews. (Ty, Preston, McKay and Isaac) Johanna spent her evening giving Preston the eyes! I was absolutely astonished that McKay (who is just over 1 year old) was almost as tall as Kippie! I thought my baby was big, but McKay may just top the charts!

Johanna also got her hair done on Thanksgiving, I LOVE HER BRAIDS!



Kippie was his usual jolly self, until about 7:30 when I had to make a quick exit with him in tote.



Once we got home, Kippie was ready to party again! He and Johanna spent an hour running around the kitchen in circles........



Johanna was worried because cheetos had "hairs" on his face :)


Look how cute my baby is!
I am so THANKFUL for wonderful family and friends!
I am thankful for beautiful, healthy children.
I am thankful that my husband and I both have jobs in this dangerous economy.
I am thankful for my warm house,
warm heart,
and excited about what is to come!
Thanks family and friends for being all I could have ever hoped for!






No comments: